CPF HIGH-OCTANE NUTRITION® 2.5K
CPF HIGH-OCTANE NUTRITION® was developed by Sports Nutrition Specialist, Master Personal Trainer, Certified Triathlon Coach and Heart Rate Performance Specialist, Dr. Rick Kattouf II. We want to help assist you with your nutrition so that you can, Avoid The Diet Disaster, Start Eating Right®!
MEAL PLAN DETAILS:
- Approximately 2,500 calories/day
- Each meal approximately 500 calories
- Multiple meal options to choose from for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Each meal detailed with calories, carbohydrate (both %'s and grams), protein and fat
- Each meal/snack ideally balanced with the right amount of CPF (Carbohydrate - Protein - Fat)
- Carbohydrates include bread, pasta, rice, potato, etc.
- Proteins include egg whites, chicken, tuna, beef, fish, etc.
- Fats include nuts, nut butters, avocado, etc.
- Flexible nutrition in that you choose the breakfast, lunch, etc. that you want to consume each day
- 30+ meal/snack options
- Includes details on nutrition supplement implementation for pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout
- Grocery shopping list included
- Antioxidant blast to ensure your body gets antioxidants from fruits and vegetables each day
Diets don't work; they never have, they never will. What is a DIET? It's a Disaster Imminent Every Time®. Toss the DIET aside and let CPF HIGH-OCTANE NUTRITION® assist you in eating right and achieving meaningful and sustainable results for a lifetime.
Whether you are looking to improve as an athlete, transform your physique or improve your overall health & fitness, The CPF HIGH-OCTANE NUTRITION® is for you!
CPF HIGH-OCTANE NUTRITION® meal plan will be delivered to you in a password protected email and it will contain details of each meal/snack as well as a grocery shopping list.
**If you have any questions on the advisability of this meal plan, nutrition supplements, etc., based on your medical condition(s), medication(s), allergies, etc., be sure to consult with your physician**
If you have any questions regarding the meal plan and/or the nutrition supplements, reach out to us; we are happy to help.
These meal plans were designed by Sports Nutrition Specialist, Master Personal Trainer, Certified Triathlon Coach and Heart Rate Performance Specialist, Dr. Rick Kattouf II (2x Best-Selling Author, Named One Of America's PremierExperts® in Fitness & Nutrition and Named One Of The World Fitness Elite® Trainers Of The Year).
NOTE: Discounts codes not applicable to meal plans.